Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Last Thing

Thank you to Hartford Public Library Learning 2.0 for all the new experiences. I learned to:

I did many favorite things. My most favorite was making a wiki on Wetpaint.

Unexpected outcomes: I've learned that on Web 2.0 we are experiencing a blooming EXPLOSION of human creativity.

The Learning 2.0 program has contributed to my lifelong learning goals by showing me how to use a rich selection of Web 2.0 resources. It pointed the way to even more lists of resources like this one: http://rameyerguam.blogspot.com/.

Thank you to Irene; Sandy; Mary; and everyone else who put together and ran this program. It was very, very worthwhile. If I hadn't been able to do some of this on work time I never would have discovered and learned as much as I did. Thank you!

The program was wonderful. Possible improvement might include extending the lab to a morning or two per week at the branches. It would also be great to add a group/team Thing to the to-do list.

I would definitely participate in another program like this in the future.

**The book cover was made by HPL blogger quietguy at http://web2assimilation.blogspot.com/

Note: I had written more about Web 2.0 and net neutrality but they made the post too long, so I put them here.

4 comments:

freewind said...

Your blog is really interesting. I love the humor, the detail and the look. Awesome work Secret Librarian 2008.

Librarian4Change said...

Thank you, Freewind! I love YOUR blog. It's very creative, honest, intelligent, and interesting. By the way, how much did you pay that baby to model for you?

freewind said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
freewind said...

The baby is working for room and board. And since she's so cute, I throw in meals for free. LOL. Thanks for the compliment. You're much too kind.

Freewind

p.s. I'm glad you won something today. You deserved it!