Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thing 17: Sandboxes and Peanut Butter do not mix

I entered my favorite website and then my blog on the Learning 2.0 peanut butter wiki sandbox.

The podcast instructions for how to enter your URL (using brackets and a "pipe" symbol) did not seem to be necessary to get it done.

If you're going to put your blog in (you do it under "favorite blogs" even if your own blog is NOT your favorite--go figure), someone has already entered a heading for "Hartford Public Library," so add it there. It's towards the bottom of the page. We could be truly evil and move OUR library up above all the others that got there first. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. (And by the way, if you think about doing that to my blog entry, I'm going on record right here: my blog is number 2 on the list, right under "Teach Me Learning 2.0").

No comments: